Christkindlemarkt 2017

Yesterday we went to This is the Place Park in SLC for an event they do called Chriskindlemarkt, which I'm pretty sure means Christmas market in German(?). Anyways it is fun. We went last year too. It seemed like last year they had more free things but oh well. The weather was much warmer this year. 


We splurged and bought the girls and overpriced pony ride. They looooooved it, especially Adele. She kept saying "I riding my pony" ha. Esther had to have the white one named Snow White, so she waited until it was free ha. 










They have the sweetest St. Nicolas, and I love that it is free and you can take as many pictures as you want. Esther was upset at first that she didn't have a picture of her present that she wanted, she cut it out of an ad and we couldn't find it. Anyways, I assured her Santa would know what it was. She wanted a life size Elsa doll ha. Adele was planning to ask for a heart of Tafiti necklace (the same one you see Esther wearing in every photo for the last 2 months), but Adele got so scared when we got there. She is usually pretty outgoing and friendly, I have never seen her so afraid of someone ha. So I didn't force her to sit on his lap. After she was laughing about it, saying " I scared of him" haha. 




Comments

Popular Posts