IT'S A....

BOY!!!!!



Man I guess my "mother's intuition" was 100% wrong! 😂 At our ultrasound the sonographer went right to the gender shot and it was obvious it was a boy. I was so surprised! 

Esther took the news much better than I thought she would. She doesn't like to talk about it but I think it's slowly sinking in. We may or may not have promised her a girl kittty soon to ease her heartbreak. ;)

Adele doesn't really understand. I think she will love her little brother and also be pretty jealous when he gets here. :)

Leland and I are excited. We both thought it was a girl so we are surprised and now we have to come up with a boy name ha. This experience just reiterates to me that I could never enjoy finding out the gender at birth because I need some time for the news to sink in and to prepare myself for a boy or girl. It is also kind of weird because now our birth order will follow the exact order if my famiiy growing up (girl, girl, boy for the first 3 kids). So now it's really like I'm reliving my childhood through my kids. :) I am getting excited though and I'm glad to have an opportunity to do some baby clothes shopping over the coming months. 

Comments

Popular Posts