It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Today I finally finished crocheting Adele's stocking, three days before Christmas. :) It was a fun little project to make them for them, even if the stockings are full of mistakes. I took some pictures of the ornaments the girls made this year and their favorites. Adele's is the polar bear and Esther's the sparkly elephant. We still haven't found a non breakable kitty ornament for her yet. Then Esther wanted me to take pictures of the lego house she made for lego fuzzy, and decorated for Christmas. :)










This past week Rickelle was here visiting us. We went to the Treehouse, made gingerbread houses, and went to see the lights with Kylee and Chance. It was fun having her here and so nice having another adult here to help watch the girls. 





I've loved having the Christmas Tree up, it makes the living room so cozy. This is our first Christmas in our new house, it has been fun to decorate everything. 


You might think Adele is sick, but no she just looooooves cuddling. She asks all day for cuddles and will lay on me for a long time. It is adorable. I need to remember to sit down and enjoy it more. She also loves taking off all her clothes lately...


It has snowed a couple of times now. Esther gets so happy and excited when it does. Me too, I love the snow. I took her out one day during Adele's nap and she loves wandering around and eating snow and looking for icicles to eat. 



Esther and Adele wanted to sit like this all of preschool. Even when they fight, they are back to loving each other 2 seconds later. 



The best we could do for a family picture at the lights. 


 I never knew the little train they have is free. The girls loved it. I told Esther to hold Adele tight so she wouldn't fall out ha.



Esther was so pumped about making gingerbread houses. Her excitement about everything makes it all more fun. 






Esther wants to wear Christmas everything lately ha. Also they only have one more week in nursury together before Esther goes to primary. 💔





Esther with the snowman and "snow Ruby" we made. It was quite the workout for me to do with 1 inch of snow. :)


Typical Adele with her lost glove and crying for me to hold her in the snow ha. Maybe by next year she will be a snow lover like Esther.


Only 3 more sleeps until Christmas!

Comments

  1. I love that- "three more sleeps till Christmas!" We say that too:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts