7 Months with Moses

 Well I didn't plan to do monthly updates with Moses. I just wanted a variety of pictures of him in different outfits and settings which I've done. I did want to do a 6 month update on him, but well I didn't get around to it, so here he is in all his seven month glory! I am just obsessed with this boy. I think this time having so many "big" kids to contrast with just makes the baby sweetness so much sweeter, if you know what I mean. :)


I am the only one who sees a hint of strawberry blonde in his hair? Maybe it's just the lighting, but I'm thinking he'll be blonde like Esther, he does seem to favor her the most of all the kids. 



Moses is just the sweetest, happiest little boy. He never really cries unless he has good reason, but he does yell at me when he's being ignored. He must have someone nearby him at all times and then he is happy. But his temperament is just so so sweet. I can't even describe it but I know that he knew I needed him. He has been a balm to my heart after all the heartbreak of this year. I just love him. 


He got his first tooth at 5 months! Followed closely by his second bottom tooth, you can see the little snaggle tooth below. :)


Moses weighed 21lbs 10oz at his 6 month appointment. Not quite as big as Israel was but still in the 95th%.  He is in the 70th% for height and of the charts for his height to weight ratio ha. I love my chubby chubby babies. Those wrist rolls are just to die for and his ankles are so thick I can barely fit socks on him. You know all those pajamas that are labelled "snug fitting"? Those pajamas were not made for Hunt babies. 



We introduced solid foods at 6 months and he is a huge fan. He has loved almost everything we've given him.  He has never really taken a bottle so I am happy that he will now get some nutrients that do not come from my body. (Not that I haven't loved nourishing him these past 16 months, but having my babies taking solids well helps me breastfeed well into toddlerhood.) 


He still breastfeeds every 3-4 hours. He nurses or cuddles to sleep easily and usually takes 2 long and 1 short nap a day. He sleeps 6/7-6/7 every night, waking up every few hours to nurse, or if he's teething, every 30 minutes. He sleeps in the crib side car next to our bed and it works well. He could maybe be in his own room if we had the space, but we do not, so with us he stays. I don't mind. I love cuddling my squishy little bear at night. 


He has a new squinty little smile and I finally caught a picture of it. 


He can scoot a bit and is trying so hard to figure out crawling. So far he has succeeding in doing a lot planks. 





He loves all the kids. Like I said he wants one of them to be near him at all times. Israel stood above my head and got this big smile out of him. 



He is so loved by all the kids. He will probably grow up to be quite spoiled, with all of us wrapped around his finger. Even Israel, who is quite jealous of him at times, admits "Mosey just too cute". 








Comments

Popular Posts