THIRTY-SEVEN

 September 13-September 19 2021


Monday's we have Forest School. The kids love it, they love the super fun crafts and playing in nature. 




Most of this was spent wishing for fall weather, but to no avail. It was still in the high 80s everyday. 





For school we have started doing journals every morning. It is the girls favorite part of the day. Their little illustrations just melt my heart. Look at that little drawing of Nephi with his bow. 

My favorite scripture story is Nephi. 

My favorite scripture story is Queen Esther. 

Moses is literally the happiest little creature on the planet. He has started falling to sleep by himself. I lay him down and he sings himself to sleep. I rub his back if he cries and he goes right to sleep and I just don't know how much more angelic he can possibly get. (I suppose it would be nice if he slept more than 1-2 hours at a time at night but no one's perfect.)



We visited this is the place with friends. 










Adele and her love of pioneers. She comes by it honestly. 



We met up with some homeschool friends for nature play. The kids love nothing more than to run wild with a pack of other like-minded kids. 











This week I had the privilege of dragging three yelling babies out of sacrament and into the mother's room. 

I love it though. I feel so inadequate much of the time. I am not usually the mother that I hope to be. But I keep trying and I'm grateful for forgiving loving children and the chance to be 1% better each day. 



Our carrot harvest! Most of the seeds got eaten by birds or choked out by weeds, but I am proud of these little guys that made it! The kids were so happy to eat them all up. 




Comments

Popular Posts