THIRTY NINE

 September 27- October 3 2021


Some cute pictures from forest school. I discovered portrait mode on my phone. 




































Israel made this all by himself on the geoboard. I was impressed!





More napping angel baby. 

We celebrated Julian's Adoption Day by going to the children's museum. I also made him a cake, he requested a banana cake. He's getting so big!  I can't believe it's been one year since his adoption and sealing. 





We renewed our foster care license at the end of September. It's a lot of work so I'm glad to have it over with for another year. We are still on a break from taking placements. There is so many mixed feelings and unsurities for us concerning foster care. Children in foster care weigh so heavily on my heart. I want to help and I want to do the best thing for the kids we already have and all their various needs. I know we will adopt again someday we're just still figuring out when. 



Those cheeks! Can you even! I don't think I've ever seen a more adorable baby. ;)









Visiting the farm and wishing this calf was ours. 








This little gown I thrifted for Mosey has been my favorite. 



Moses got his two bottom teeth before he was even 6 months old. New Hunt baby record! Israel was the next youngest and got his first tooth at 7 months. I don't know why these pictures turned out weird but you can see those little pearlies. 




I finally convinced Israel to let me give him a haircut. 







General Conference Cinnamon Rolls


Moses is excited for conference!




I braided the girls hair during the first session. I wish I had time for fancy braids more often. 





Updating our 72 hour kits between sessions. It's been about 5 years since we did this! 



Poor babies from big families never get enough love and attention. 



During the evening session the girls had fun doing my hair while Leland got the boys to sleep. 




 A hat I made for Esther. I'm hoping to make one for each of the kids before winter comes. 







Comments

Popular Posts