Fall Family Photos 2021

 My photographer friend who photographed Moses's birth also did our family pictures for us this fall. I just love them! I can't believe how big our kids are getting. I love capturing our family as it is, to freeze us in time a little. And isn't is just so beautiful to see pictures of your kids and see how precious they are without any whining or fighting or complaining, or is that just me? I probably don't need to post every last one of these, but it's been so long since I haven't had to cover anyone's face so I 'm going to. Israel didn't want to cooperate but I think she got some great pictures anyways! 

All pictures by Eva Irene Photography


Esther-7 and a half

Adele-5 and a half

Julian-4 and a half

Israel-3

Moses- 6 months

Courtney and Leland -28 and 33, married for nearly 9 years. 

































































































Comments

  1. I love the group picture pretty amazing that you all are looking good. The colors are great too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts