Adele's Birthday Party

On Saturday we celebrated Adele's birthday with a unicorn party. She chose the theme herself and was so pleased with all the unicorn decorations. We had to keep it kind of small because we don't have a ton of space, but we had fun with our family there and she really wanted to invite M. Adele was so happy when M got there, it was adorable, they even shared a chair haha. M had fun too and even though it was a little awkward it made me think that maybe it is possible to maintain a normal relationships with our foster kids after they move on. 






Anyways, Adele really wanted a unicorn cake just like her cousin Evelyn had at her party. So I found a google tutorial and did my best. Adele loved it and said it was "perfect" haha. She is very easily pleased. 



Adele and Esther in their unicorn shirts. Esther did really well with it not being her birthday yet. My mom got Adele two fairy costumes and she was nice enough to share one with Esther. Adele really doesn't usually mind sharing with Esther and was happy to have Esther's help opening her presents.



Later, Adele kept laughing and saying "I got shy opening my presents". Once she  started opening them she was fine though. 








Recreating last year's birthday photo. (Also I do know how to spell, I blame the typo on the girls who helped me put up the banner haha)






Israel was there too and enjoyed smiling at everyone.



Little Delli is getting so big! I hope when my kids are older they can have fond memories of their birthdays. We don't go all out but I love to let them all have their birthday parties each year so they can have special day and feel how much all their family and friends love  them. 💗


Comments

Popular Posts