28 Weeks with #3

Hello third trimester! The baby is now 2.25 pounds and 15 inches long. My belly is way smaller than with Adele's pregnancy since I don't have extra fluid this time. It feels so different, but I'm glad. I have only barely started getting all the pregnancy comments from strangers now that I had been getting for weeks at this point last pregnancy.



I have been buying lots of boy clothes and finding great deals at thrift stores. In my nesting I took inventory of everything we have so far so I can know what I still need to get. He will have far fewer clothes than the girls but I'm totally ok with that because storing all the baby things is starting to take over our house ha. Plus my babies tend to shoot through the 0-6 months clothes in like two months and barely wear them anyways.


While buying clothes I have been wondering if he will be a tall and skinny baby like Esther was or a giant chubster like Adele. :) I'm excited to find out. I predict he will end up looking like Esther, I guess we'll see.

Speaking of Esther she has finally accepted she is getting a little brother and is so excited. I think getting all the baby clothes is what finally got her there. Her excitement is so cute. She likes to tell everyone "My mom has something in her belly, guess what is it!" Ha she is the greatest.

Adele seems to understand a lot more too. She told me the other day "Get the baby out of your belly so I can hold him".

This pregnancy has continued to be pretty mild, which I'm grateful for. I actually do enjoy being pregnant and I'm trying to just cherish these last three months. The migraines I wrote about last time have gone away, thankfully. Now I just have lots of acid reflux to deal with, but it's really not that bad.

I've been trying to exercise more this pregnancy. As it gets warmer and stays light longer I plan to try to do more. I also got some books from the library to read to prepare myself for another unmediated birth. I'm hoping this one can be a little easier and more peaceful than last time. :)

Comments

Popular Posts