Moving Day

Esther loved playing with this swing that I got out of storage when we moved. 

Yesterday we moved from our apartment in Provo to a new apartment near Salt Lake City. I was a little sad to leave our old apartment, it was a good place for us. I am also a little sad to leave  Provo where I've lived for the past four years (minus six months in Austin). But I am also excited to live in a new place, and only a mile from Leland's new job. Leland is especially excited because we live really close to a few of his mission areas. And he doesn't have to commute for 2+ hours a day anymore ☺.

Moving is always a big hassle, bit out didn't seem quite so bad this time. My family was nice enough to drive up and help us move. We still have a lot of unpacking to do, which I'm not looking forward too. I am looking forward to living so close to an IKEA. Once I get things in order and semi decent there may be a virtual tour in the future. 



Comments

  1. Yes yes a tour would be great! And ooh that's awesome you're closer to ikea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts