22!

On Sunday I had my 22nd birthday. It's crazy to think that I'm 22. I feel much older haha. We celebrated on Saturday by going to aquarium. It was our first time there and it was a lot of fun. Esther was so into all the fish and animals. Leland and I enjoyed looking at all of them as well.  

She was very concerned about this giant shark mouth. 






Leland and Esther both loved the river fish. 



Esther was much more interested in these fake penguins than the real ones (which were just standing around). 


Esther's favorite fish, it was about 6 inches long. 

After the aquarium we went out to dinner and looked around the mall a little. Then on Sunday we had cheesecake that I choose for my cake. It was just the three of us but fun none the less :)





I had a really great day! It was fun to have my birthday on Father's Day so that I could repay Leland for all the nice things he did for me. 

Comments

Popular Posts