FORTY ONE- DISNEYLAND

 2021 Week Forty One 

October 11-17

Before we left for Disneyland I had to take a photoshoot of this cute little chunk in his new onesie. 






Spiderman jumped in the pictures too. It started as a hug...



Then turned in to this... 




We booked this trip back in June We had lots of flight points and Leland found a deal so we decided to fly. Days before we left Southwest cancelled thousands of flights and we were worried. I figured it it ended up getting cancelled we could always drive. It ended up being fine though. The kids were SO excited for the flight! I'm glad it didn't get cancelled. I sat next to Adele and she narrated what was happening the entire flight. When we landed the woman behind us said she enjoyed hearing what Adele had to say and said he has a remarkable vocabulary haha. 






For some reason Moses looked darling in his rental car carseat. 


This is how he spent almost the entire trip. 



Blurry, but I love the look on Adele's face when she saw Mickey Mouse. 


Saying Hi to Mickey and Minnie. 







On board the jungle cruise. We went on this trip with my mom and siblings. I am so glad we had lots of adults to help, but still it was completely exhausting ha. 



Adele has been talking about meeting Belle again since we went to Disneyland last time, three years ago


They are too cute. 









Moses and Uncle Adam. 










The kids always sleep well at Disneyland. They are way too exhausted not to! 














In order to give the kids some independence we gave them each $20 to spend on anything in the park. Esther immediately bought a toy and the other three wisely bought one treat per day. Israel was so thrilled to demand we take him to buy ice cream. He was so bossy I'm not entirely sure our plan worked. He doesn't understand enough about money to know he had a limited supply ha. He just knew he got ice cream everyday and it was the greatest thing to ever happen to him.  






I had never been on this canoe ride and it was my new favorite. 















The cosy ride home. Only to us would a giant SUV feel like a "Small car" as the kids called it ha. 



Waiting for our flight home. It again went well, so maybe I won't be so against flying in the future. The trip was fun, but just really exhausting. Missing my dad kind of put a shadow over the trip for me, but the kids all had tons of fun so I'm glad we went. 


Look at these tired eyes. Church after a trip is always rough. 

I pretty much spent the whole two hours of church doing this. I don't mind though. Mother's room church is the best church. 










Comments

Popular Posts