FORTY

 2021 Week 40

October 4-10


I guess everyone of these updates starts with pictures of forest school. I always take lots of pictures because it's so beautiful and the kids play so nicely. It isn't easy, Moses usually has to sacrifice a nap, and I have to go to a lot of work to make sure everyone is dressed warmly, pack a lunch, prepare my part of the lesson, but it's always a great highlight of our week. 








Julian looking posh in his scarf and the leaf crowns we made. 




I couldn't figure out who he reminded me of, then I found it. Do you see the resemblance? Ha, I love The Chosen. 









Nature Baby 2.0









Moses had his 6 month checkup. I had to take all five kids with me. It reminded me why I hate going to the Dr ha. Moses is a healthy happy boy though. 


For FHE one night we went on a bike ride. Well everyone else rode bikes, I don't have bike so I pushed Moses in the stroller. It was Adele's first bike ride since learning to ride a two wheeler. 




We enjoyed the last of the warm nights and long sunsets before they were gone. 




More pictures from forest school. 










Baby Boy came for a visit. Most of the time I am peace with the path that his case took, but sometimes when he visits my heart still breaks with "if onlys". I am so grateful that we still get to see him though. 
Also he wasn't watching the tablet, he is OBSESSED with cords and much have a cord and device at all times. 




Our neighborhood is full of willow trees. I love them in Fall. 


6 little angels ready for church. Once we got in church they ceased to be angels... ;)












Moses' first time on my back. 


We've started cloth diapering overnight. Moses is so adorable and cosy in his wool cover and little night gown. 









Comments

Popular Posts