FORTY-TWO

 October 18-24 2021



I am always on the hunt for wool sweaters to be made into diaper covers or baby pants. I decided to make this one into a sleep sack. Wool sleep sack run for about $100 so  I was pretty happy with my $7 project  ($5 for the sweater and $2 for the zipper). 

I have only been sewing for a few years but I really love it and I hope to make more time for it. 




Wool has a lot of benefits, aside from being natural and sustainable, it is antibacterial and antimicrobial. It can absorb or repel water depending on if you lanolize it or not. And it is temperature regulating so you won't be too hot or too cold while wearing it. 




I did a day in the life on instagram and took these photos for that. 






























My baby getting so big!

















I took my big camera to that nature center and took a bunch of pictures. It was just too pretty not to! I am still learning so a lot of them are over or under exposed. 
































































The girls had a primary activity, family history mystery. They were thrilled to dress up like pioneer and talk about their ancestors. Esther gave a little talk about a family heirloom. She told about our piano that has been in the family for four generations. She did so well and just got up and talked about it off the top of her head, it made me proud. <3



More sourdough bread. 



Israel was so funny, if you make sourdough then you know where he got his little hat ha. He thought it was a chef's hat for him. 














I went down to my parent's house this weekend to help my mom go through boxes of my dad's stuff. I found all these pictures of me when I was a kid. I definitely think Esther and Moses look the most like me. 









Comments

Popular Posts