Leland's Birthday and Labor Day Weekend


On August 29th we celebrated Leland's birthday. The day was pretty crazy but we managed to make his favorite dinner and have cake. The girls made sure that he had every one of his 31 candles on his cake too. :)

For Leland's birthday gift he wanted to get new phones. He got a samsung galaxy and he insisted I get an iphone even though it wasn't my birthday. I feel spoiled because my old phone was fine but I'm loving the improved camera's on both our phones. 


On Friday we set out to visit my parent's for Labor Day weekend. My parents moved to a new house so this was our first time visiting them there. We were glad it was a 3 hour drive instead of a 5 hour drive. With two babies I'm not sure we could have made it two more hours. 

We had lots of fun there though. We went on rides in the side by side and had fun playing with the baby cousins. I'm sure our kids are going to have a lot of great memories playing at Grandma and Grandpa's with their cousins. :)
























Comments

Popular Posts