He's Big Now!

Last Sunday Israel started walking. He had taken a few steps before but really took off on Sunday and has been walking more and more since. He took his sweet time walking and his proud little smile is so adorable. I love how he points his chubby fingers to the sky as he walks. Also maybe turn down the volume on this video because my mom voice was out of control but I was just so proud too!


Also on Sunday right after this I gave Israel his first haircut. I loved his curls but as his hair got longer it was clearly time for a haircut. He wasn't scared at all of the buzzers. He looks so cute and grown up now I couldn't believe it.









And the day after this, Israel became a big brother for a second time when we got a new foster baby. He seems so big now, but he is still my baby. He is also learning lots of signs like more, milk, please, and baby. He can say knew words like "bock bock" and no haha.

Comments

Popular Posts