My Birthday


On Friday I turned 26! We celebrated by going to This is the Place park in Salt Lake. Luckily it was a Friday that Leland had off work. I love This is the Place and so do the girls. We had a fun time as a family there. I made Leland take a bunch of pictures of me and the kids too. :)







This plaque is from the cabin of Orson Pratt, one of my great-great-great (idk how many) grandpas. 






While petting the sheep Esther said "Wow, this feels just like fuzzy!".






Israel loved playing in the panning for gold stream. 






In the days leading up to my birthday, Esther was very dismayed that I was not having a birthday party. I had planned to have some cake after dinner that night, but Esther was not satisfied with that. She begged me to invite people over so I invited Kylee and Chance and Rickelle over. We had Burger Bar for dinner and cake afterwards. It was really fun so I'm thankful I have Esther the little extrovert pushing me to socialize more :) I had a great birthday and Leland got me the best gift, tickets to a homeschool convention in July. I am super excited for it. :)




Comments

Popular Posts