Sickness, Happenings, and a Plethora of Pictures

I feel like I haven't blogged our day to day stuff in a long time, so here is a big catch up post and summary. The kids have been like non-stop sick for the past two weeks. The kids all had a stomach virus, then once they were better from that, they got a cough and a cold. And it all passes slowly from child to child. Today Israel is sickest with a cough and cold and the girls are on the mend. Luckily Leland and I have been spared so far, but we will probably not be taking the kids to any indoor facilities for a while because they always get sick!

Adele is sooooo into dresses lately. She refuses to wear the play dresses or a dress up dress I have for her but always wants a "hanged up dress". Ugh, I've given up the battle, hopefully she doesn't ruin all her church dresses. 



Some pictures Esther took of me and Israel. I always love pictures of me and my babies even when I look awful. 



Israel started crawling!



When they are a little sick I still try to get out of the house, either for a walk or just to play in the backyard. It saves my sanity. 


Doing school together in our homeschool room we just put together. Maybe I should do a post dedicated to it?


Esther loves Free Forest School


And Adele loves cuddling.

It has been in the high 40s most days lately and we all love it. Israel has been exploring the backyard for the first time and getting his first taste of dirt. 















When Isri was sick and throwing up he was so weak he didn't want to even sit up, so I got out the bouncer to put him in when I couldn't hold him. He looked so pathetic and huge sitting in it, poor baby. He cried all that day unless I was holding him. We spent one day camped on my bed watching movie after movie until Leland got home. The girls were mostly better from their sickness so they were very pleased with that agenda haha. 






 








It really feels like spring when we bring out the chalk. Esther did this self portrait of her going swimming. 











Sweet sickly Adele taking a nap. She is precious.


Today Leland started construction on the treehouse! He has been talking about making one since we moved in and the girls are so excited! I let him take charge of making it and it looks like it is going to be very big. It should be fun though and fingers crossed no one falls off it and breaks their arm. 



 Cute little Israel at the Dr today. That smile probably should have been a hint that he was fine but I just took him to make sure his oxygen was ok since he has been so wheezy. It was 100 and of course he wasn't even wheezing once we got there. It always works that way lol. I'll be praying he gets better quickly and we can be sickness free for at least a few months!




Comments

Popular Posts