Israel's Nursery

We've been working on a few house projects this winter and one of them I have been meaning to do was to paint the middle bedroom. This room was first Adele's room, then it was our room for foster placements, and since M left it's been Israel's room. I kept it pretty low key and neutral since it might be a foster bedroom again in the future. I did repaint it, replacing the beige walls with this light grey that looks pretty blue in these pictures. I found the painting on fb marketplace and for $7 I think it goes well with the walls and maybe Israel will be inspired by looking up at a Van Gogh every morning haha. There is still a lot that could be done in here but it looks a bit better now. The glider was another fb marketplace find. I would also like to get one of those trendy name signs for the empty wall above the changing table. 






Little model baby was happy to pose for some pictures. :)



Comments

Popular Posts