Thanksgiving 2018

For Thanksgiving we upheld our tradition of going down to my parents house. The girls love Grandma's house. M came with us too and did pretty well despite being in a brand new place. Since our stay was a little longer than normal we were able to venture out and explore some new places. 

These pictures uploaded out of order, but we went to a really fun park, Thunder Junction in St. George. It was am awesome park and the girls had fun despite it being super crowded and Esther going missing for a bit. 😬 ( I was watching the two younger ones so close thinking they would wander off, but it ended up being Esther.) Luckily she just went to another part of the park, but I don't think we'll go there again on a holiday. 

Anyways we also went to Pioneer Park which is like a kid's ultimate playground. They have tons of big red rocks to climb on. I kept Esther on a short leash (figuratively) while we were there because if there is anything worse than my fear of heights, it's my fear when my kids are on heights lol. Most of them weren't too high though. I did have some anxiety watching other kids go super close to the edges. It was fun though and Esther could have stayed there all day. Adele had fun too especially crawling in the holes/caves. Esther also insisted on having her kitties tied to her back if you are wondering what that is in the photos. 




































We have finally gotten the girls to a great place where they typically sleep well while we're traveling. Israel on the otherhand... He was maybe teething or maybe didn't like being away from home but he slept awful. That combined with staying up late talking with my family had me pretty darn tired. But we had almost of my siblings there, so we got to see them. Plus Leland and I made sure to get our money's worth and we snuck away for a date. The kids loved Thanksgiving. Adele was so delighted with the punch we had with Thanksgiving dinner. She kept yelling "I love this juice in my sippy!". We typically only drink water so it was very exciting.  



The kids did well in the car as long as I sat in the back with them. And we didn't have any traffic, storms or sickness, so I'd say it was a successful trip!

YEARS PAST



(On our Thanksgiving trip in 2015 Esther had a febrile seizure so I wrote about that instead.)




Comments

Popular Posts