Thanksgiving and Thoughts


Thanksgiving 2014


For Thanksgiving this year we headed down to my parent's house in Southern Utah. We had a quiet and small dinner, but it was still a lot of fun. My mom also volunteered to watch Esther Thursday evening so Leland and I could go black "Friday" shopping. We got some awesome deals :)


Esther loves her Aunt Kel.


Sunday before church in the new dress Grandma bought her.























Being tickled by Daddy 

Getting so big!

This Thanksgiving I have so much to be grateful for. Esther is just the sweetest little girl. She is at such a fun age right now. Even though she is getting into everything, she has such a cute little personality.

 



I am so thankful that I get to be her momma. I have always wanted to be a mom and this little girl has made me one now. Even though I am far from a perfect mom I am glad that I get to be the one to teach her everything and be with her everyday.  Watching her grow and learn for these past 9 months has been an amazing experience. She is such an independent girl that I know her baby days are quickly coming to an end. The thought makes me a little sad, but her age now is so fun. Even when she is off exploring she will take a little break to crawl over to me and sit on my lap. I am so grateful for her! 



I am also so thankful for Leland. He is an amazing husband and Daddy and we don't know what we would do without him!

Wearing E in the carrier for a chilly walk. 

Comments

Popular Posts