April Things

April has flown by and feels like it's almost over. We have been preparing for baby, enjoying the nice warm days and exploring new places. If you follow me on instagram you've probably seen most of these pictures but I gotta document them here too. ;)

Here is Esther doing one of her favorite preschool activities, the salt tray. She starts out writing letters and usually ends up drawing pictures or just making a mountain by the end ha. 



Outside Esther usually spends most of her time making fairy houses or planting seeds in one of her many fairy gardens. I love her little imagination and her unwavering love of being outside. 





Adele on the otherhand wasn't too happy to be outside this day. She is getting better though, much better than last year. 


We went on a little hike a couple weeks ago. I use the term "hike" loosely since we went .7 miles and it took us 53 minutes according to my fitbit. But the girls loved exploring around and throwing rocks in the water and they walked the whole way themselves so I was happy. When they were walking they were faster than me anyways ha. #9monthspregnant







I have had weekly midwife appointments in Salt Lake now. Typically we pick Leland up from work after and go do something fun. The weather has not been cooperating though. On this day we went to see the cherry blossoms at the capitol building. The blossoms were very pretty but it was so windy and freezing we went back to the car after a few minutes. 



After almost a year of having our membership to the Treehouse Museum, the girls still love it and we usually go once every week or two.









A little photoshoot of the girls before church last Sunday. Adele's braids melt me. Esther never lets me do two braids in her hair because that's not like Elsa ha.












Last Monday it was super windy so I took the girls to fly their kite. It was mostly too windy but we did get it up a couple times. Then the girls would beg to hold it and inevitably let it go. We had to chase after it like 3 times and after the last time we called it quits. They still had a great time though ha. 






Spring has now officially arrived. We have spent a lot of time in the backyard and I love it. I just hope it doesn't get too hot too soon. :)





Taking these little crazies to Walmart. Every time I take them they are so naughty I'm like I'm never taking them with me again. We do use grocery pickup a lot but lately I've been forgetting so I'm stuck taking the three ring circus with me yet again 🙈. 


Comments

Popular Posts