39 Weeks and Give Me Your Guesses!




The countdown to my due date is officially on, not that it means much as I've gone over the last two times. But still it's something to look forward to. 

I had my 39 week appointment today. Everything looks great with me and baby. I asked to be checked out of curiosity and I am 1cm dilated. So not too exciting but I'm not that surprised either. I've had lots of practice contractions these past couple of weeks, after not having any most of the pregnancy. Baby did "drop" around 38 weeks. Adele also did at 38 weeks. Other than that I've had no signs of labor yet. 

I take back everything I said last post about things being super easy, not so anymore ha. Some days I feel really awful, but mostly I feel extremely exhausted with short bursts of energy. Just enough to clean the house and finish my nesting. I have been trying to take the girls out but we have still been staying home more than usual. I guess a combination of nesting and having no energy. I am getting desperate to meet this little boy. I feel like I've been pregnant for a year (and because of the miscarriage right before this pregnancy I basically have), but I know I could potentially go to 42 weeks so I'm just trying to keep calm and carry on ha. 

Anyways, enough of my complaining. Let's play the guessing game of when you think baby will come. I'll keep it simple this time and you can just guess the date, time and weight and we'll see who is closest. My due date is May 1st. With Esther I was 8 days late (induced) and with Adele I was 4 days late (spontaneous). Esther weighed 7lbs 11oz and Adele was 8lbs 11oz. 

So here is my offical guess:

May 3
10:25 pm
8lbs 5oz

Put your guesses in the comments so everyone can see! :)


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts