Things They Say





Esther: "Where does Adele live?"
Me: "She lives with us in our house."
Esther: "She lives in Africa, she used to live in Africa."
Me: "No..."
Esther: "I'm talking about heaven! She used to live in heaven then she came down to live with us!"


Me to Leland: "Did you get white rice or brown rice?"
Leland: "Brown"
Adele: "Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see?"

Everytime Adele sees a nativity
Adele: "Baby Jesus crying, baby Jesus wants me hold him."


Adele was eating some chocolate
Me: "Adele, you love that candy?"
Adele: "Yes, I little candy Delli."



Esther: "Mama, the Earth is spinning around and around?"
Me: "Yep"
Esther: "and it never stops?"
Me: "No, it never does."

Esther: "It must be getting really dizzy!"


Me: "Come on Esther, lets go help people, just like we learned about Jesus helping people."
Adele: "Let's eat snow like Jesus eat snow!"

Me: "Adele, why do you wake up so early?"
Adele: "Wook at my eyes......... Dey open."


Adele nursing her baby: "Mimi my milk milk all gone. I have baby in my belly".

Esther: "I don't have any fur in my armpits. Only grown ups do."


Adele: "Ouch! Mimi biting my milk milks!"

Esther and Adele fighting over Elsa
Esther: "You will love her forever!?!"
Adele: "No, I love baby Moana forever."

In the bath, Esther kept splashing Adele.
Me: "Ok, I think it's time for Esther to get out."
Adele: "No don't get her out, she my best friend!"


Adele keeps kissing Esther while they're in the grocery cart.
Esther: "I guess you really really love me don't you Adele? Ok, that's enough kisses for now."

Adele telling me how to put on her teething gel (rips out binky): "You put my medicine on dis one and dis one and I won't be biting anymore, OKAY?"


Esther: "What city are we in now?"
Leland: "Nephi"
Esther: "I guess we're in Jesus's world!"

We were late picking up Leland from work.
Esther: Oh no, now he's going to be worried and saying "where are my children?!"

Esther was in the bath and had a red mark on her belly from her pants
Esther: "Look Mama! Now my belly is just like yours! Red lines means I had a baby in my belly!"



Adele talking to her Moana doll: "You upset Wanna? Maui be mean to you? It's okay, I got you."

At Bennett's wedding they danced to Ed Sheeran's "Perfect" and they turned down the lights.

Esther: "Why did they shut off the lights? Oh because it says dancing in the dark?"



Esther's plans for her baby brother: "He will sleep in my room in this crib, and when he cries at night I'll give him a binky from this box."



Comments

  1. Oh my gosh I laughed so hard (: It makes me really happy to see them grow and know that you're an amazing mom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gabby! I'm glad to know you read along here :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts