23 weeks with #3




Throwing it back to 2013 with a good old pregnancy update. :) I gotta be fair to all my kids and do at least some updates with each of their pregnancies.

How far along? 23 weeks

How big is the baby? 11 inches and 1lb

Total weight gain/loss? Just like my other two pregnancies, I gained nothing the first 20 weeks, then quickly the pounds pack on. Christmas was a lot of treats ha. I think I've gained 8ish so far. 

Maternity clothes? Yep, and my maternity pants finally stay up too. 

Sleep? Sleep is pretty good, my pregnancy pillow helps a lot, and both girls have been sleeping really well, so fingers crossed they keep that up. 

Best moment this week? Leland has felt the baby lots of times now. That's always fun. He always goes craziest at night when Leland is home to feel it. 

Symptoms? I have never had migraines before until my last pregnancy (miscarriage) and this one. They are awful and I've yet to figure out what causes them. Thankfully that is my only bad symptom and other than that this has been my easiest pregnancy of the three. 

Food cravings? I'm always hungry lately. Anything with protein I am always hungry for. 

Food aversions? Sadly my aversion to sugar has gone away. See above ha. 

Gender? Baby boy! Esther still insists it's a girl and can't be persuaded otherwise...

Labor signs? Nada

Belly button in or out? In but will probably go out soon like with Adele's pregnancy.

What I miss? Sleeping on my belly, the #1 thing I always miss ha. 

What I'm looking forward to? Buying all the baby boy things, going down to my brother's wedding this week, and feeling the baby move more. 

Like with my last pregnancies the nesting really kicks in early. I totally want to buy everything already, but I'm holding back ha. I've settled for cleaning the house instead. I have bought some newborn cloth diapers and some cute clothes from target for him though. Also pregnancy always makes me want to knit,crochet, and sew all the things. Nevermind that I don't know how to knit or own a sewing machine. 😂 The urge won't go away though so I'm probably going to attempt knitting soon. We'll see how that goes. :)

Comments

Popular Posts