Christmas 2016


Things have been CRAZY lately. Christmas, road trips, our anniversary, a new year, I am trying to catch up on all these posts. Esther is currently in the hospital getting IV antibiotics 😢😢😢, so in order to take my mind off of that situation I thought I would blog a little bit. 


On Christmas morning we woke up to tons of snow! The most we've gotten this year by far. I love snow and I love having a white Christmas. The first thing Esther did when she woke up was look out her window and say "It's snow! It's Christmas!". I think a white Christmas is such a special blessing. :)


The girls woke up and got right into opening presents. We had a simple little Christmas, just the way we like it. They both have birthdays coming up so they just got a few things. They both loved the ball pit and the slide. 








After I made Christmas breakfast ( I never make a real breakfast), we headed to church. It was a little crazy because they combined wards but it was nice to go to church on Christmas and focus on the Savior. 



After church we took the girls out in their sleds in the snow. They loved it! These pictures say it all, they both loved being pulled around and Esther especially loved eating the snow. 







After the snow we came back and had naps and I made Christmas dinner. It was great! I am not a food photographer, so this probably looks gross but it was delicious. We didn't have a table cloth so I had to improvise with wrapping paper. Esther is wearing a leotard and I am wearing pajamas, but those things didn't matter to me. It was a great Christmas. Adele's first Christmas and our first as a family of 4. :)







Comments

Popular Posts