Summertime Pictures

We've been having a lot of fun this summer. Here are some pictures I've taken of the last few weeks. 

Adele fell asleep at the pool yesterday. This little babe is so good at falling asleep on the go. I love it!

Esther too busy for pictures, I took her down the slide in the background on my lap, she was a little scared but loved it. Leland took her down too and they went under at the end. She did not love that lol. 

Little chubster always has her belly hanging out :)

From today before church. Adele in all her glory. 


Esther now thinks every picture is like snapchat and that she must stick out her tongue. 

Esther

We are borrowing this Tula carrier from our local Babywearing International group. We all love it!

How Adele sleeps all night long. I love her lips and cheeks in this picture. 

Esther is obsessed with climbing trees now after this picture. 


Beautiful Adele

From a few weeks ago at Wheeler Farm 


This picture perfectly captures what I want my children's summer to be like. 

Esther petting a sheep at the petting zoo that was at library story time. 





Comments

Popular Posts