Pictures and Videos

Here are more of the pictures and videos I've taken lately. Adele is changing so fast that I feel like I need to take a picture of her everyday!


I love her wrinkly little feet. 


This is why there are very few pictures of Esther, she never holds still!


Right after her first real bath. 

From today-Gotta love those cheeks. 


Loki loves Adele too. 

These two videos are of Esther holding Adele. The second one was from last week and the first one is from a few days ago. In the second video Esther was still sick so she hadn't really held Adele much before. It's a miracle Adele hasn't gotten sick from her! But Esther loves her sister more and more, it's adorable. And she is slowly learning how to be gentle. :) 



Comments

  1. Cute videos. I must ask, what was Loki doing in the background of the first video? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha he was on the table drinking out of a glass of water.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts