Fall Bucket List

So now that fall is officially here, I've decided to do another bucket list so we can make sure to do all the fun things we want to do this fall.

A little update on our Summer Bucket List: We did everything on list except for go camping. And we did have microwave s'mores but not real s'mores. But that's ok. I would be a little worried to have Esther anywhere near fire anyway. Maybe next year! I'm happy that we did almost all of them though!

Fall 2015 Bucket List:

+ Carve Pumpkins: We didn't get around to this last year, and I am so excited to make this a family tradition with Esther this year.

+ Go to Gardner Village: We've never been before but I've heard good things about it.

+ Visit Millcreek Canyon: Here's a little flash back. Leland and I had our engagement pictures taken in Millcreek Canyon three years ago. We haven't been back since but the fall leaves were so beautiful. I love these pictures of us and I would love to get family pictures taken there again someday!



+ Family Pictures: Speaking of family pictures, we are planning to get some family pictures taken again this fall. Leland is a little reluctant but I really want us to have family pictures every single year. :)

+ Visit Cornbelly's: Cornbelly's is a corn maze at Thanksgiving Point, but they have a lot more than just a corn maze. I went a few times in college and the last time we went was when I was pregnant with Esther. I am excited to take Esther and I know she will love it. 

Well in hopes that we get around to doing all these things, I'll keep the list a little shorter this time. Fall is one of my favorite seasons and I hope it cools down a little soon so that it actually feels like fall. I cannot wait to not be hot all. the. time. #pregnancyproblems. If I'm on top of things there will be a post after we accomplish each thing on the list. 


Comments

Popular Posts