Adele Turns 7

 





Our sweet little Adele turned 7 years old at the end of January!  Adele is such a sweetheart. She is smart beautiful and kind. She has a magnetic personality that draws people to her. She loves taking care of people and especially babies. She is a natural at school and loves to do school with mama. She is learning how to read and I love finding her little handwritten notes and stories around the house. Adele is our sensitive/emotional child and often cries without knowing the reason ha. I do not relate, but  I love being her mom. I love seeing the beautiful person she is turning into to. 

For her birthday she requested a "British Tea Party" theme and I tried to come through for her. She woke up and opened presents, then we had her tea party for lunch. After Moses' nap we went on her acitivty of choice which was This is the Place. I felt bad because Moses' nap took up so much time we didn't have much time at the park, and with it being winter a lot of the things were closed, and it was completely freezing. So I felt like a bit of a mom failure, I think she still had a good birthday though. 





















Comments

Popular Posts