ELEVEN

 2021 Week Eleven

March 14-19

These photos are out of order, so I'm just going to summarize our week. I had to email Julian's Dr a picture of his eyes one week post surgery. I told him to open his eyes very big and these pictures crack me up ha. The redness is normal after the surgery and luckily it's mostly gone now. 

Although I didn't know it, this was my last week pregnant. I had a few episodes of false labor that were really frustrating, nothing ever really close or anything, but just enough to get my hopes up that something might be happening. I had my midwife appointment in the middle of the week and afterwards took all the kids to Wheeler Farm for Nature Group. Israel's labor started while I walked at Wheeler Farm so I was hopeful, but alas earwax labor didn't start for a few days. My birth photographer got us back some of our maternity pictures, and I felt pretty self conscious about them, but now that I'm already missing my pregnant belly I'm liking them more. I spent the days leading up to the birth processing a lot of emotions that I'll go into more in my birth story.


We tried out doing a little study unit this week for school. Esther got a rock and fossil kit for her birthday so we studied geology. I quickly found that there is SO much to get into, we barely skimmed the surface, but we talked about minerals, the three types of rocks, and fossils. We did an activity where we squished and melted chocolate chips to make "rocks".  We visited Dinosaur Park and looked at their rock and fossil collections, but mostly played on the playground. 

Esther graduated from a 5 point harness carseat to a booster seat and she was very excited, she kept telling everyone ha. It was also St Patricks Day and the leprechauns visited our house and left a trail of clues that led to a pot of gold. 



































Comments

Popular Posts