EIGHT

 2021 Week Eight

This week I got really into nesting and got a lot done on my before baby to do list. I made Julian's lifebook, painted the bathroom cabinets, cleaned out cupboards, went to Ikea for some things to organize the playroom and our bedroom, and finally sewed up some diaper covers out of thrifted wool sweaters that have been sitting in storage for way too long. It felt so nice to get all that done!


Baby boy is 19 months now. Just about a week left of him living with us, it's very bittersweet. 


Israel demonstrating how he tells everyone he meets " I two year ol' "


A badly lit photo of Adele falling asleep right at 6pm. 


We had some great sunny days this week and the kids were enjoying the 40 degree weather with no coats or shoes (by their own choice ha). 



Israel wearing the upcycled wool pants I made for him. 


We managed to get in all of our subjects this week! It doesn't happen often lately. Art is all of their favorite. 




Little helpers finding baby's heartbeat at my midwife appointment this week. If only they were this well behaved the whole time we were there....






Adele drew this picture of Mickey Mouse for Israel. I adore it. 


Finally upped my sourdough game and got a banneton. 


36 weeks. I have never had a baby so low this early before. I'm hoping it means for a quicker labor!



A little kitty joins us for school. 


Warm enough to play at the park a few times this week. 


Ikea with five children. I really hope by next time we go the playland is open again!





Comments

Popular Posts