TWO

 


Israel might have the most pictures any given week because he is ALWAYS right next to me, always ha. Here he is helping me make dinner. This night we had chicken and wild rice soup + homemade sourdough bread. Yum!






Playing babies? and showing off the magnatile tower they made. 


Adele likes to dress as a pioneer and draw adorable pictures on the white board while I do school with Esther. This is a picture of her and her farm animals. 



The kids have literally been waiting for year for the Nature Center playground to open (first it was being built then closed because of COVID). This week we went there and when we asked they finally said we could play on it! (Maybe they were sick of us asking ha) It is a fun nature playground and the kids loved it despite the freezing weather. 









It was really cold and windy a lot of days this week. To keep the kids outside we made colored ice, once it was frozen they had fun crushing it into "gems" and playing with them. 





For art we usually have an art tea party where we learn about an artist and then after they finish we create something similar to the artist. This week we learned about Rembrandt and then they did self portraits. I adore them. 


Pictures out of order again (urrgh) but this week Israel got a big haircut, now his little white hair birthmark is visible again. 


Crashing our tea party. 





Morning Devotional in the school room. 

We are officially in the transition of Baby Boy going home. 😢 He will be spending more and more time at his mom's house until he leaves permanently in early March. At least that is the plan. We are all sad, the kids have especially been feeling it. It is hard. We hope that we will be able to see him often after he leaves. 



The kids all fight over who gets to rub lotion on my belly haha. I am 31 weeks now, last week at my appointment my belly was measuring 37/38 weeks. So I might have extra fluid or I might not. After 3 pregnancies like this I've just learned it's how my body carries babies. Other than that things are going smoothly. I am surprisingly feeling pretty good, I attribute that to walking 30 minutes every day that I've been doing for a couple months now. It has really helped with all the pregnancy aches and pains. 



I changed our schedule so that we do school during nap time. In the mornings we go on outings or I clean. The kids play best in the mornings and I love to seem them quietly looking at books while I clean. The downside is that sometimes I'm too tired to do much for school by the time nap time comes around, or the boys wake up and ruin everything ha. 




Making cupcakes on a Sunday with Dada. 







Comments

Popular Posts