FOUR

 2021 Week Four

Last weekend we finally did a project I've been wanting to do for YEARS! repainting the bathtub. It was painted white by the previous owners and started chipping off right after we moved in. This was on my to do before baby comes list and I'm so glad we got it done. I say we but really Leland did it all because I didn't want to be breathing in the fumes while pregnant. It looks so much better I love it. I really would love to get rid of all the brown tile in this bathroom but for now just redoing the tub has made a big difference.  



We had a snow storm last Saturday. 




Baby Boys legs look super weird but don't worry his feet are not in the boots at all ha. 




They clean up nicely. 



Adele enjoys putting all her little brothers in dresses. 



It was super cold this week and I just didn't have the energy to get us outside very much. We did make it out once to play in the snow with friends. 



An typical picture of afternoon snack time. 


Adele climbs up to Esther's bed and sleeps there every night. These girls have their moments but I'm glad they are best friends. 


On Thursday Adele turned 5! I can't believe she is so big! It's like I went to having all toddlers to having two big kids now. Adele is such a sweetheart. She is very passionate and sometimes it gets the best of her. She is loud and outgoing but also loves to be at home and cuddle. We let her open one gift and had cupcakes on her real birthday, then saved the rest for her party Saturday. 







Taking a walk with these two while Leland was at the store with the older 3. 


Baby Boy had a bad fall and I had to take him to instantcare to make sure everything was ok. It was nothing  I would have taken any of my own kids there for, but they make you have a Dr sign off on every little thing in foster care. It is one of the more annoying parts of foster care, but luckily he was pretty good while waiting for two hours. 


Today we had Adele's pioneer party with just a few family members. (If you weren't invited, sorry! we had to keep it small for social distancing). Adele loves Little House on the Prairie and wanted a pioneer party. She is so cute and quirky, I love it. I was also obsessed with pioneers as a child so I'm glad we can share the hobby. :)





























Comments

Popular Posts