Adele Turns 4!

Adele turned four years old on the 28th! I can't believe she is so big, but at the same time, looking back at the day she was born feels so long ago. She is smart, loving, funny, affectionate and very talkative. Here is what I put on Instagram on her birthday.
Our little Adele is four today! Adele is the funniest child I know. She never stops talking and says the greatest things. She will talk to anyone and everyone for as long as they will let her. (Seriously, someone put her on Ellen 😂) She loves all things Belle and has a great imagination, including many imaginary friends. She refers to Israel as her husband and her will not be corrected about it 😂 Adele also has the most loving heart. She loves so hard and is very sweet and sensitive. I feel so blessed to be her mom. 💖 Her personality blossomed so much this past year, three was the funniest age. I can’t wait to see what she does this year. Happy Birthday Cutie! #AdeleGenevieve


For birthday's this year I wanted to try something different like having a fun experience to celebrate instead of parties. The girls were not having that. Adele extended her own invitations to whomever she pleased for her party. (Making for many an awkward situations for me lol). But she did get her small little party and she loved it. I love making the kids cakes always and I'm not sure how long they will be satisfied with that but luckily she loved it. 












For her birthday we got her a little miniature cleaning set with a broom and mop. Her and Israel both love it. We also got her a watch so she can be just like me and Leland with our smart watches :) (Hers is just a regular watch).













Adele just adores her Aunt Haylee and was so happy her "best friend" was at her party. 




On her "real birthday". She wore her favorite dress and hairstyle. We went to the Treehouse with Kylee and the boys and then we went to Chick Fil A for dinner. I felt a little guilty that things weren't more special but she loved her birthday so that's all that matters. 













Adele you are such a sweetie. I'm so glad I get to be your mom. 💗💛



Comments

Popular Posts