Fall Family Pictures

Earlier in October we had family picture taken with the Heyrend side of the family. This was our first time doing extended family photos with my side and it was really fun. The kids weren't super cooperative but we had a great photographer that got a few smiles out of them. :)  I love any and all pictures of my children, especially professional ones, so I know I will love these forever. :)




























It is always tricky doing family photos as foster parents. If I haven't said before, there are explicit rules against putting a foster child's name or picture on social media. The hearts over the face/blurring the face is kind of a grey area, as are Christmas cards. We did take pictures with baby boy in them so here are a few for proof, if nothing else you can appreciate his adorable outfit. 





All photos were taken by https://www.cfairchildphotography.com/




Comments

Popular Posts