Seven Months with Israel


I have a lot of catching up to do on the blog, but first, Israel is seven months now!

This guy is the sweetest little angel. I think the Lord knew I would need a super easy baby with all that we have going on. He rarely cries, he happily lets anyone hold him, he takes a bottle easily and he even falls asleep by himself lately (the first of my babies to ever do that without sleep training). He still wakes up a lot at night, but once M leaves he will be in his own room so I think that should help with the wake-ups.





He is still huge and growing more. The onesie in these pictures is size 24 months. He has started solid food and is loving it. We skipped the purees and we just let him feed himself. It is a gigantic mess most the time, but he loves food and can already "chew" things up with his gums. 

He still has no teeth. I think he'll follow after his sisters and get his teeth much later than the average age of 6 months. I swear he has been teething since 4 months, but no teeth yet. 


He can sit up well now and can roll/scoot around the floor. He has started getting up on hands and knees so he'll probably be crawling before we know it. We have to keep the floor clean because as you can see he is at the grab-any-tiny-spec-on-the-floor- and-eat-it stage. 

One of the challenges of the last month or so has been dealing with thrush. We have done the rx antifungal twice and it is still coming back as soon as we stop. I think I will need to visit the pediatrician for a different prescription to get rid of it. It makes nursing hard and painful for us both but luckily it hasn't really affected my supply. If anyone has any tips for getting rid of thrush let me know!



Israel is a happy little guy. He laughs all the time. He isn't a big fan of baths or getting into his carseat. He is coming around to the stroller which is great because he is heavy even in the ergo. He loves playing with toys (or not-toys) going outside, eating and watching his sisters. Happy 7 months on Earth little man. 




Comments

Popular Posts