Pictures Mostly From November

I finally finished Israel's hat in early November. I love how it frames his chubby little face. 




After church with the kids.



It's always an event when we spot a squirrel!





Israel started solids in November. It took him a few weeks to warm up to them but now he is eating everything like a champ. 



I have a plethora of photos just like these on my phone. Adele loves to lay by Israel and say "two babies" and request pictures. 



Daylight savings means we watch shows in the morning when the kids wake up before the sun. 


Last weekend the binky fairy came and exchanged Adele's binkys for a toy. It was a long time coming and we first introduced the idea like two months ago and this weekend we finally went for it after I had prepared her and gotten her excited all week. She has done really well and only cried for them once. Plus she has been sleeping in way longer than she ever has in her life so that has been amazing. 


Exploring the Nature Center and Leland with us. 






We don't do trips to the library as often anymore because it's just too many kids to keep track of, but when I'm feeling ambitious and take them there, Esther loves playing with the magnatiles. 



Isri boy's first time in the cart. This lasted about 5 minutes before he hated it and I ended up lugging him around the rest of the time. Luckily it was a quick trip. M was at a visit. 



Little angel, asleep in his car seat. 



We made wrapping paper and these Christmas drawings Esther did were so adorable I had to cut them out and hang them up. I should dedicate an entire post to her art work because it is the best. 



I've been trying to take them to the park even when it's cold. Adele always ends up by me eating snacks the whole time. 








It was unusually foggy the other morning. The picture doesn't do it justice. 



Esther made this ornament of fuzzy all on her own. I was very impressed. 


Last weekend all my family was in town for my Grandma's funeral. We had fun seeing everyone but I didn't take many pictures. These ones are from when we swam at my parent's hotel pool. The girls loved being able to swim in their mermaid tails and having ice cream for dinner afterwards. 





I bought the girls matching Christmas dresses. I had to have them all wear them this Sunday in case M isn't here on Christmas Sunday. 



Yesterday morning we finally had enough snow to play in. The girls were happy out there for a long time and Esther and M would have played longer but I had to bring them in because M's OT was here. I painstakingly managed to make a tiny snow man with a snow mama and baby for them.






This picture is to document the fact that I took all 4 kids to Smith's for a weeks worth of groceries, plus wic checks for M. I do not recommend. Esther and Adele were screaming at each other in the car cart, begging to walk. M was okay, and Israel is a little angel just along for the ride in the ergo. At the checkout I was apologizing to the lady behind me (those wic checks take forever, plus the giant car cart can barely fit through the checkout aisle so I had to have Esther hand me each item to put on the belt) and she was so nice. Literally just cheering my on saying "Just think, you are almost done and then you can go home". Haha I guess we were really just a train wreck in there and of course they didn't even have the item that I went for. Anyways we made it out alive without any children being lost or hit by a car in the parking lot. I will be doing grocery pickup for life from now on. 



After yesterday's debacle I wasn't sure I should attempt forest school today but I decided to last minute. It was pretty cold and we only stayed an hour but the kids had so much fun playing in the snow, I'm glad we went. The fresh air was nice and good for all of us. The other moms are always really nice and help me with the kids since all of them have 1 or 2 kids and we always double the numbers by showing up ha. As a side note, even though we are really sad M is leaving I do look forward to being back down to 3 kids and outings and life in general being slightly easier for me. 





Comments

Popular Posts