Zoo Trip Pictures

Rewinding a little, but I wanted to get these pictures documented on the blog. A few days after my due date some of my siblings came up to spend time with us and hopefully see a new baby. Since little Israel decided to stay womb-side we did some fun activities instead. We took the girls swimming on Friday and went to the zoo on Saturday. My sister got a lot of cute pictures of the girls at the zoo, so I thought I would share them here.














The little elephant was swimming and playing in the water. It was so fun to see, especially for Esther since she loves elephants!





The girls both loved all the attention from their aunts and uncles. 






Let's just title this picture: The most pregnant I've ever been in my life



The new little red panda they have is so cute.












The carousel was the girls' favorite thing that day, as usual. :)

Comments

Popular Posts