Meeting Baby Israel

I am pretty behind with my blogging with all that is going on, so I'm hopefully going to try to catch up this weekend.

Seeing my kids meet their new siblings is one of the sweetest parts of having a new baby. Esther and Adele were so excited and involved the whole pregnancy, they couldn't wait to meet their new baby brother.

They love him so much and have never shown any jealousy towards him which has been great. When I first brought him home Adele asked "You're going to take care of new baby and me too?" in the sweetest saddest little voice. I reassured her that yes I would still be there to take care of her too, and since then she hasn't had any problems. She loves Israel so much. She wants to hold and kiss him constantly that we have to try and rein her in and remind her to be gentle. Esther loves him too but is content to hold him once a day or so. Here are the pictures of them meeting him, just a few hours old. At the end of the post is the video of them meeting.













Big Sisters meet Israel from Courtney Hunt on Vimeo.

Comments

  1. Congratulations! Your daughters are so sweet with him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts