Pictures From Israel's First Two Weeks

The newborn stage is my absolute favorite so I had to take a million pictures of Israel and save them here.  I was blessed to have a really peaceful first week with him. We had a lot of family here to help with the girls and since he was born on a Friday Leland was able to be home for 10 days. I got to stay in bed and snuggle him and rest and nap and recover and it was amazing. When he was 10 days old things got a little crazy with a hospital stay, but I will write about that in the next post.

He seems to be an easy going baby for the most part. He has gotten more fussy this last week, but it might be from his sickness. Either way he is a little sweetheart and we're glad to have him. 






















Israel's First Bath


I love his little expressive eyebrows. 














































Comments

Popular Posts