More Pictures

Lately Esther has been requesting that I take pictures of things she does throughout the day and wants me to send them to Leland. I guess she figured out how texting works and doesn't want Leland missing out on anything. All the ones of her and Birdie were for that reason. :)






Adele's painting:


Esther's painting of Dada :)

Another one of Esther's

On Friday we went to an Easter Egg hunt for all the foster families in our area. It was our first time going to any foster care events and was really fun. Speaking of foster care, yes we are still licensed and waiting. We have no idea when we will get a placement, it could be anytime or we could still wait months. I try not to worry and stress about it and know that it is all on the Lord's timetable. We have been doing our required training hours for the year. I'm trying to get most of mine done before the baby is born. I am going to a symposium for training hours in Park City in a few weeks and I'm really looking forward to it. If nothing else we have both learned a lot about parenting from our foster care licensing. 


We've had a mix of warm days and rainy and snowy days lately. One of the warm days we went to the duck pond park. The girls love exploring there. 








 Esther's playdoh creation:








 The girls still love going to the Treehouse every couple of weeks.



I didn't do cute matching Easter dresses this year since Easter Sunday is General Conference and the girls have  plenty of dresses so they just wore what they already had today. I was a little sad but they still look cute right? :)





Comments

Popular Posts