Life Lately



First of all, is the time change wrecking any one else's children? Man, I feel like it always takes at least 2 weeks for my kids to not be little monsters ha. Adele has done ok this time, but Esther will not fall asleep until like 1 or 2 hours past her old bed time. And then wakes up an hour or two earlier than she used to! Adele is getting her two year old molars and has been ending up in our bed half the time. The tiredness has been catching up to all of us and I'm definitely ready for them to settle back into a routine.

In other news I am so glad it had finally warmed up! Getting outside everyday has been great for all of us. I tried to go out even with winter weather but there is something about the warm sunshine that makes us all much happier. This past month or so the girls have been bickering so much, I think it was from being indoors too long. Anyways we are all glad it's spring.








Sunday I took these pictures of the girls in their matching dresses that Leland's mom made them. They both love to pose for pictures lately. And of course Birdie had to be included.







Kylee and Chance took Esther to see Disney on Ice for her birthday. She loved it and has been playing "disney on ice" with Adele ever since. 



Baby boy is still cooking away. For the past couple weeks he had been breech and the longer he stayed that way the more I stressed about it. I tried a few things to get him to turn with no luck. Finally my midwife was able to flip him head down pretty easily. I am so relieved! I really hope he stays put and everything can go smoothly with the birth.

I am getting more excited the closer we get. A sweet girl in our ward gave me tons and tons of hand me down clothes for him, so that has been great. We are pretty much all set on clothes for the first little while. I'm thinking I'll wait a couple more weeks until I pull out all the baby gear and wash everything, but we're getting close!


Comments

Popular Posts