Thanksgiving 2017

For Thanksgiving we went down to my parent's house in Southern Utah. We flew this time so we could spend more time with my family. The airport was a pretty crazy the day before Thanksgiving, but the flight was really short. Esther loved it and Adele was a little antsy but was happy watching shows on the tablet. 


 While there the girls had fun painting nails, playing with the pets, taking baths in the giant tub, and playing outside.

We did also have a great Thanksgiving meal on Thursday but I didn't get any pictures.











On Friday we went down to the St. George Carousel. Typical Esther, she choose a favorite pink horse and had to ride it every single time. 





On Saturday we went to my future sister-in-law's bridal shower. Adele was sick but Esther came with us. It was a fun shower and Esther loved being a toilet paper bride for a game. :)


On Friday Adele came down with the stomach flu. :( I swear it is our curse every time we travel that someone gets sick. Luckily it was short lived and no one else got it except me on Sunday. Having the stomach flu while pregnant is pretty much the worst. 

On our way to the airport to fly home we got stuck in bad traffic and barely made our flight. We didn't even have our boarding passes printed but luckily they let us through security. I was so happy we made it I didn't even care about all the glares people gave us for holding up their flight ha. Adele was super fussy and screaming on the flight home, so I'm sure they really loved us after that. It was quite an adventure, but we made it home and will be resting all day until I can muster up the energy to decorate for Christmas. The girls are so excited this year for Christmas, it will be fun to experience it with them. :)


Comments

Popular Posts