15 Weeks with #3

Thanks for all the nice comments and support after my last post! We really appreciage it! We haven't gotten any calls yet, and it's only been 4 days, but the waiting is kinda killing me slowly ha. Usually once they call things move really fast, like they bring you the child immediately, so I want to be prepared. I'm like maybe I should pull out the baby carseat and swing and wash some things just in case? But we could get a toddler so I haven't done that yet. I have heard of people getting a call the day after they are licensed and some people waiting like 6 months. So it's just hard not knowing when it will be! Ideally we will get a long term placement sooner so we can be settled in before the baby arrives but we'll see what happens.

Anyways, on to the actual topic of this post. I am now 15 weeks with baby #3. I figured I better throw up an update so this little one doesn't feel jipped ha.

My sickness went away by 14 weeks, just like with Adele, thankfully. I am feeling much better and on good days I have more energy to get things done. Things like having trouble sleeping and not being able to bend over haven't started happening yet. I'm still in the easy part of pregnancy.

I started feeling the baby a tiny bit in week 13 and now I've felt more tiny flutters. I am excited to feel the real kicks soon. Esther really wants to feel the baby too. She is so into the pregnancy this time, it's great. She loves to see what the baby looks like each week and talk about what it will be like when he/she is born.

The baby is now the size of an apple. I am starting to show more and more. We haven't discussed names yet and probably won't for a while ha. I did buy a cute little bonnet for the baby, but we pretty much have all the baby things we need, so my nesting will have to come in other forms this time around. :)






Comments

Popular Posts