Halloween 2017


I'm going to be honest, this Halloween was not the best for me. I was just so pregnant exhaused I didn't feel like doing much. On top of that Adele had one of her teething episodes the night before and I was up for hours with her during the night. I spent most of the day and the next feeling bad that their costumes weren't better and that I didn't get cuter pictures of them. So dumb, I know. But sometimes social media and the comparison game get the best of us. Now I've realized that they had fun and loved it, so I need to just stop worrying about what other people are doing. 


The weekend before we carved our pumpkins. Or should I say Leland and I carved while the girls watched. It was fun though. Adele chose the owl and Esther chose the same cat as last year ha. They loved lighting them every night. They get so excited over the little things. 


Other than the trunk or treat last week, we had a little Halloween party with our preschool group at our house. We did crafts and games and the girls had a blast. 


Later in the day we went trick or treating at Leland's work. This is the third year we've gone and we really like it. They got a ton of candy. They both were happy to tell everyone who they were too. 


After that we went back home. I had a Halloween dinner planned but I was too tired to make it, so we had candy and pizza for dinner. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ We let them pass out a few pieces of candy to trick or treaters, then put them to bed. As I said they had fun so really that's all that matters. And here's to hoping Adele's molars come in real soon. 

Comments

Popular Posts