Family Photos 2017

We had family photos taken in October. I LOVE how they turned out. I am always hesitant to spend the money on family pictures but then I'm so glad I did once I see them. Our photographer was really great at getting the girls to smile and cooperate. Adele was wanting to be held by me per usual but I'm glad that it turned out that I got pictures with her being my baby. :) I was about 10 weeks pregnant in these and I was hoping we could get them done before I was showing. #nope. But that's ok. I really like them. I couldn't narrow it down so here are basically all of them! My favorites are the ones of the girls together and the candid ones of all of us. Our photographer was Alisa Mason, I'm not sure if her website is active but it's here



















































Comments

  1. Beautiful family! Love them all! But the one of your girls giving squish hugs is super cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts