All Esther ft. Adele

Adele is talking so much now I'll have to soon make her own quotes posts. These girls crack me up and I love documenting all the things they say. 


Esther after she got her face painted: "Now I'm just like snapchat!"

Outside of my shower
Adele: No no no no
Esther: (psuedo deep voice) You don't say no to me! I am breeee! (Three)

Esther: I got a cookie.
Me: Where did that come from?
Esther: From the ground. It's just a little old, not a lot old, so I can still eat it.

Esther to me: "Mama your belly is fat. It is all rolled up".

Me: Adele is being a little sassy girl.
Esther: Just like Sassy on Homeward Bound!

Esther: Mama I have something to tell you.
Me: Ok
Esther: I found a earwig and he was nice! He sat by me on the couch. And sat on my lap and watched shows with me.

Me: Esther, take this medicine, it's bubble gum flavor.
Esther: No Mama, I don't eat bubbles.
Remember the song? (sings) Bubble, bubble, bubble

Me: Ok let's go to one more store, a clothes store.
Esther: No Mama, we already have clothes at home!

Me: Here is your cottage cheese.
Esther: I like to call it rotten cheese.

Elsa Microphone: Sing it again!
Esther: Ugh! I sung it so many times!

Adele: (crying and throwing a fit)
Me: Adele, you need to use words to tell me what you want.
Adele: (calms down immediately) milk milk

While hiking we passed a man without a shirt.
Esther: A man with no shirt? Thanks kinda weird...

Esther: Mama! I put the tablet on the box so I could see it!
Me: Wow your resourceful.
Esther: (thinking for a while then) I'm not resourceful, I'm a sweetheart.

Esther: I want to go to our old house.
Me: We can't, someone else lives there now, and we live here now.
Esther: Someone else lives here.
Me: Who?
Esther: Kids!
Me: I don't see any kids here, just our family lives here.
Esther: I have seen them. They lived here a long time ago.
Me: When did you see them?
Esther: In heaven, before I was born!

Esther: Adeley, I need to play with you!
Adele: I coming, I coming.

Esther: Where is Dada going?
Me: To put a hat on, his hair looks gross.
Esther: When I go poopoo in the potty, that's gross....Dada's hair is not gross!

After Adele pooped in the bathtub and I finished cleaning it up.
Esther: Mama, was that difficult?

When I had bad breath, apparently
Adele: Mama stinky nose!

Leland was teaching Esther about Joseph in the bible and his wicked brothers.
Esther: *gasp* They aren't even holding on to the golden railing!

When Adele was insisting on sitting on my lap while I was eating.
Me: Adele, do you love me more than anyone?
Adele: Yeah, Mama best friend ( then she hugs me and pats my back) ❤

Esther has been obsessed with heaven and dying lately. I blame Leland for showing her "All Dogs Go to Heaven". 😐

Esther: When I die I will have to go to heaven. Will you miss me Adele?
Adele: Yes, I love you Esther.

Adele: I cutting your hair (with pretend scissors).
Esther: Oh no Adele. Now I will be a boy and never be a girl again.

Leland talking about Adele: " She's a little turkey"
Adele: "No, I bock bock!"


Adele: I love you Mama. You chubby Mama.


Comments

Popular Posts