SEVENTEEN and EIGHTEEN

 April 24- May 7 2021


I really need to get better about doing these posts on time! I'm not going to have time to write much, but I'll just drop all these pictures here. Moses' newborn stage is just flying by so fast it breaks my heart. At 6 weeks he was already 13 lbs and wearing 6 month clothes. I feel like I haven't taken enough pictures of him ha. There can never be enough, he's changing so fast. You can see in some of these pictures he's trying hard to smile and then he finally got it figured out. He is quite a needy baby but I just adore him in every way. 

We've been doing hikes, watching Baby Boy every weekend, and the kids were finally not sick for a bit now. I took them all to This is the Place alone and they actually did so good. Time seems to be just flying flying by. I love my camera and while I'm still learning how to use it, I'm really happy with the pictures I can take with it. I especially love the black and white photos of the kids. A professional could do way better I'm sure, but I really love them, Maybe sometime I'll come back and write more but if I wait until I have time it'll never get posted. 














































































































































































Comments

Popular Posts