Easter Sunday





Here's what I wrote on Instagram about Easter today:

Today I was disappointed that we couldn’t go to church. We have church at home but usually the kids are so rowdy I don’t get anything out of it. But today when we sang this children’s song the words really touched me. .

Jesus is a God of miracles,
Nothing is at all impossible to Him,
But I know this:
Of all his miracles, the most incredible must be the miracle that rescues me!

Jesus bled and died to save me,
A price that I could never pay alone, When he rose again he gave me,
The greatest gift the world has ever known!
.
I know He lives and I’m so grateful for that gift He gave us. Happy Easter!




Despite the quarantine putting a damper on our Easter celebrations we had a good day. The kids were so excited when they saw their baskets and ate way too much candy. They are easy to please. We video chatted with my family and had a nice Easter dinner. 



Adele took this picture of the barbie dolls her and Esther got in their baskets. 😂





And here is the song I was referring too, it is a good one!

Comments

Popular Posts